Mojavewifi Wireless Internet Services
Mojavewifi.com offers easy ways to receive and pay your monthly service bill. We invoice on the 1st of the month, which is your bill for the service for that entire month (ie, the bill you receive on June 1st pays for your service for June 1st though June 30th).
You may choose to receive your bill in the following ways:
- Email Billing: An invoice will be emailed to your current address on file with us on the 1st of the month.
- Paper Billing: A paper invoice will be mailed to you. A paper mail fee applies.
- Automatic Recurring Billing: Simply place a credit or debit card on file with us to be charged on any day between the 1st and the 15th of the month.
Customers are welcome to pay their bill in a variety of ways:
- Pay your bill online on our Secure Customer Payment site. Our new, easy to use, secure payment site allows you to update your information such as email, billing address, or phone number, as well as the ability to view your invoices and pay them directly. You can also print a receipt for your payment. Changes and payments you make reflect in our billing system immediately.
To log in for the first time, enter the email that you have on file with us, and click “Forgot my Password” to have a computer-generated password sent to your email. Once you retrieve this password from your email account, log in and go to the far right corner and click “Edit” next to your password to change your password to something unique to you. This is VERY IMPORTANT to ensure the security of your information! Please do this right away. If you have any trouble accessing your account on this website, please call our office for assistance.
- Mail a check or money order to:
P.O. Box 1921, Joshua Tree, CA 92252
On your check or money order, please be sure to note the name of the Account Holder as well as your Mojavewifi.com account number.
- Pay with your credit or debit card by calling our office. A $3.00 phone payment fee may apply.
- Utilize the Online Bill Pay option through your own personal bank to have a check sent from your bank to us every month. Payments can usually be set up to be either One-Time or Recurring. Check with your bank for details. On your payment, please be sure to note the name of the Account Holder as well as your Mojavewifi.com account number.
- Automatic Recurring Billing – To set your card up for automatic recurring billing, ask a member of the Billing Department to send you an Authorization Form via email or mail. Fill it out and return it to the address above, and billing will begin on the next billing cycle.
Important Dates to remember:
- If payment is not received by the 10th of the month, a $5 Late Fee applies.
- If payment is not received by the end or our business day on the 24th of the month, service is suspended. To reactivate service, the full amount due as well as a $20 reactivation fee is required.
- If no payment has been received by the 10th of the following month, your radio will be deactivated, and we will contact you to schedule retrieval of our leased equipment (where applicable). Service will be terminated. To resume service, a new installation may be required.
Fill out this form to have your billing questions sent to our Billing Staff.
Mojavewifi.coms’ network goes where DSL Cable and other wireless providers cannot! Mojavewifi.com internet service areas include, but are not limited to the rural desert communities listed below.
NOTE: Services and packages are subject to service availability. Not all packages available in all areas.
- Copper Mountain Mesa
- Desert Heights
- Flamingo Heights
- Gamma Gulch
- Indian Cove
- Johnson Valley
- Joshua Tree
- Joshua Tree Highlands
- Monument Manor
- Morongo Valley
- Pipes Canyon
- Twentynine Palms
- Wonder Valley
- Yucca Mesa
- Yucca Valley